[026] Compile issue - Text/Document Notes

The issue arises when compiling the notes and text of a document together. When you select notes and text to be compiled heading text appears to denote the two. See items circled in red.

compilenotestext by StaceyUK, on Flickr

I do not wish to have this as I differentiate between the two by using different formatting for each. I cannot find a way to switch this off. Is there a way to do so, if not could it be added as it tends to create messy documents when compiled. It also means a lot of deleting in a word processor if a lot of documents are compiled and the ‘headings’ are not required.

Also it would be nice if you could change the orders items such as meta data notes with a document were compiled eg have document notes appear after the text of a document.

Hi Stacey,

This isn’t a bug so much as a feature that hasn’t yet been implemented. The Mac version provides options for turning off the titles between elements and for compiling notes at the end of the document, so this will be coming to the Windows version as well. Lee may be able to squeeze it in for the 1.0 release, but if not it will get in shortly after.

Thanks MM for clarifying. Glad to know option is coming…