035 Folder wordcounts bug

Hi,

This is my first time reporting a bug, so I hope I’ve got this right.

I am putting together an outline for a project I have not started writing yet. I added a few words into one document to test how the word counts of the parent folders were affected, and noticed that the words were also added to folder word counts further down the list which were not parent folders to the document.

Screen shot attached.

The document entitled “1.1.1” is the only document in the project that contains text. Its parent folders, “Scene 1.1” and “Phase 1” inherit the word count, but so do the subsequent folders on the same level as the parent folder “Phase 1”. The child folders of the folders further down the list are unaffected.

Thanks for the report! This is a known bug and should be fixed for 1.0. :slight_smile: