1 image = 1 page?

Maybe I’m missing something, (well, I’m sure of it, actually) but all I’m trying to do is create an e-book with 20 pages. Each page is an image - that’s it. I’ve already got all of the textual and visual elements on an image that I would like to become the page. I want to have one page = one image but I cannot seem to do it.

Help?

Ok, so I’ve got this figured out, but now when I compile and send to Kindle, my 8.5 x 11 sized images appear as small versions of themselves.

Any help would be most appreciated.

The following links may be of some assistance…
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26376&p=171252#p171252
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=26297&p=170476&hilit=images#p170476
gwenhernandez.com/2013/05/28/tec … scrivener/

Thanks! The post on image-sizing is most useful, but I thought that image linking was not something supported by the Windows version of Scrivener - correct?

I believe it is supported as of v1.6. In the manual (Help > Scrivener Manual), see 15.5.2 Linked Inline Images.

Ok, I’ll check that out ASAP. Thanks!

FYI, on the windows version, I found out that you can double-click on the image and it will become highlighted with a blue color. Once it is this color, you can right click on the image and get a whole host of options, including “Edit Image”. When you click on this, you can change the size.

However, I could not get the image to include via the <$img> tag.