2.7 Page Width?

I just updated to 2.7, and overall, it seems like everything is the same. However, either I’ve forgotten how to do it and I have to relearn everything, or the way the pages display is different. In the editor, my text used to show from one side to the other with no side margins, now I can’t seem to get rid of them, even after I’ve turned page view off. I have an 11" screen, so I need to make the most of it, and that one inch of gray space on both sides is…well…space taking, and it feels cramped.

Is there a way to change this? Do I need to go back and review all the Scrivener tutorials? Lol.

Are you in full screen mode by any chance? (Not Compose mode, but regular full screen mode.) By default, when you enter full screen mode, Scrivener uses a “fixed width” setting for the editor, although this can also be turned on when not in full screen mode. Please see the “Use fixed width” option in the “Editor” preferences.

All the best,
Keith

Ahh, okay. I see. It was acting rather odd and not changing that when I unchecked the option. I restarted Scrivener and see that it works now. It might have just been a fluke. Thanks!

Aha! I was having the same problem, and this fixed it nicely. Thanks!