50% Discount--NaNoWriMo Winners

I admit it, I’m lost. On the Scrivener NaNoWriMo 2011 Offers page it says:

50% Discount for All NaNo 2011 Winners
If you achieve your 50,000 words to become a NaNoWriMo 2011 Winner, you will be eligible for a 50% discount off the regular licence of Scrivener (which is normally $45 for the Mac version and $40 for the Windows version). Details will appear on your “I Wrote a Novel. Now What?” page around December 2nd.

I’m a winner…but where the heck do you find the “I Wrote a Novel. Now What?” page on NaNoWriMo? One post (in the Phillipines forum) said the page was going up this past weekend. I’d like to buy the program…

It will be on the main NaNoWriMo page, in the bottom right section where the Procrastination Station has been. It’s due up today but I don’t think has gone live yet so they’re probably having some technical issues causing delay. All of this is handled by OLL at this point–we just helped provide the codes, but they distribute them and so on. I’m sure they’ll have it up soon!

In the meantime you’re more than welcome to download and install the 1.0 trial. If you used the NaNo trial, backup your projects and uninstall that first, then download the latest version from here. You’ll have 30 days of use, and once you get your license you can just enter your registration details to stop getting the trial message.

Thanks for your interest and welcome aboard!

Edit: It’s up now.