A breath of fresh air

Feedback eh?!

Having been using StoryMill exclusively for a few months, I downloaded Scrivener for the first time last night with a view to seeing how I got along with it. Why the heck I didn’t do this sooner I have no idea but I’m glad I did. I started the tutorial with a biscuit and tea, finishing with an empty cup, some crumbs and a serial number with my name on it.

I think that says it all. My current project now imported from StoryMill, I find the inspiration plentiful, the working environment delightful and a nice warm feeling inside that tells me this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

Such is my preliminary assessment of Scrivener based on, ooh, about 16 hours of ownership!

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

Many thanks for the kind words! I’m glad you have found Scrivener accommodating so far, and it’s high praise indeed having come to Scriv from another excellent and well-respected app.

Welcome to the forums, too - feel free to ask away as you come to learn the various aspects of Scrivener.

Thanks again and all the best,
Keith

Cap`n Grump sir.
Berra tell him abowt swerin and such! :open_mouth:

rat

… it’s encouraged?

It seems to be unavoidable.

cursit is! :open_mouth:
rat

Dear Jaysen and Vic-k,
Ten year olds are NOT allowed on forums – leaving their witless, dreary rabbit droppings in every topic. Your parents will be advised.

Blimey. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them chastised so harshly. Sirs, you have met your match!

YAWN!

Shiver me timbers! I’ve been reprimanded by a man with pre-wedding wiggle syndrome!

I do like the app in question and its reputation is well deserved. Scriv could have been tailor-made for my approach to working though!

Thank you and I’m sure I’ll get around to that. After a day at the keyboard and a thorough explore it feels like a familiar friend already.

[size=75]Now, where’s version 2? Eh? [/size] [size=60]And what about that timeline? Eh?[/size] [size=50]And I want it for the iPad[/size][size=40], tomorrow … just kidding![/size]

Mmmm essence of Dominatrix! :smiling_imp: Verrry nice. Linda my dear, would you like a key to the vestry :wink:
Bless you all
Vicar
Jaysen! Do wake up, there`s a good boy.

I`m worried about young Jaysen. He does tend to lose his head, somewhat, when he interacts with dominant females.
Do Take care
Dr Mulality