Access to the toolbar in Full-Screen Mode

I LOVE Full-Screen mode and look forward to the enhancements in 2.0 but do sometimes miss access to the toolbar in that mode. I wondered if there was any way to make it appear at the top of the screen (or left or right. I’m not fussy) using the cursor. I would imagine not but there’s no harm in asking is there?

Mike
Drag cursor to bottom of page
Vic

No, you misunderstand me. I’m referring to access to the tool bar and its icons at the top of the normal page.

No, there’s no way of doing that - that’s kind of the whole point of full screen, to get rid of all these controls. :slight_smile:

All the best,
Keith

I thought that might be the case. But if you don’t ask . . . . Bet by now your team is looking for a break!!

Best wishes

No, Sam, I don’t remember the taste of strawberries, nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Let’s go hunt some orc.

Y cant, cos you haven`t got a licence.
Fluff

You can always light the signal fires to call for aid… no, that’s not it…

You can always turn “auto-hiding” on for the Dock, maximize your scrivener window to use the whole screen, and hide the binder/inspector as you see fit. If you don’t want the text to go from one edge of the screen to the other, you can set the width of the text editor in preferences too.

Fiddling with those kinds of settings will get you as close to what you want as is likely possible.