Accidental purchase of Scrivener MAC, Back in November 26

hi there i accidentally purchased Scrivener MAC OS back in november 26, i have e-mailed L&L at least four times now since the accidental purchase with no response. any way i can get some help since i don’t think they’re seeing my e-mails please?

I suggest you find a post by @kewms, click on her avatar and from the pane that comes up choose Personal Message (PM). Include the email address that you used to purchase the licence. They won’t discuss licensing issues in a public forum.

Also note that replies from support come from a tenderapp address, not from literatureandlatte.com, so any previous replies may have gone into junk and been deleted.

:slight_smile:
Mark

1 Like

No, we do not appear to be seeing your emails. I’m going to tag @Siren on this thread, though, as she handles sales issues more than I do and is going to be more able to help.

Hi @linamoon,

We have not received any previous support request from your email address. Please try contacting us again, by sending a regular email to sales@literatureandlatte.com (and please mark the message for my attention, in the subject line). If you do not receive any auto-response to that message, then this would appear to confirm that your messages are not reaching us for some reason. If you don’t receive the auto-response on this attempt, please let me know by sending me a PM here, via the forum.

All the best,
Astrid

Hi @Siren, unfortunately I did not get an auto-response message after sending the new e-mail. I am also not sure how to send a PM on this forum, I’m sorry

To send a message to @Siren, click on the ID (above), then pick “Message”. Go from there.

1 Like

Direct messages are restricted for new users. I’ve upped your trust level to allow them.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I have sent the PM :slight_smile:

Thank you, @rms and @kewms!

@linamoon, I have replied to your direct message.

All the best,
Astrid

1 Like