Adjust vertical split on Inspector window

It seems to be possible to resize the width of the Inspector window but I can’t find a way to resize the height of the synopsis/meta/notes panels vertically - is there a way to do so?

I have a high-res laptop and switch between this and an external monitor and because of DPI scaling issues it means I have several saved layouts which I switch between depending on whether the monitor is plugged in or not. I’d like to be able to resize the split between the synopsis/meta/notes panels as the synopsis is much bigger than it needs to be and I’d like to give over more space to the notes panel - but it doesn’t seem possible?

Can anyone confirm if this should be do-able and if not could it be added to a future release?

Hello Simon,
See this from an earlier post by support.

Re: Ability to resize the synopsis
This capability will be added in the future most likely. It isn’t on the Mac either, at the moment, but we’re considering a dragger. Note that on the Corkboard, you can make really tall cards if you want, using the ratio slider.

by AmberV
on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Forum: Wish List
Topic: Ability to resize the synopsis	
Replies: 3
Views: 144

Thanks Amber.

I think ideally I’d hope for that feature to be added as although there is the option to resize the corkboard cards some scenes need much longer notes than others and the corkboard view has all cards the same size.

As I use it just now I prefer the index cards synopsis to be little more than a one or two sentence summary (so that I can quickly get an overview and sense of flow of the entire story) then use the notes for fuller (often very full) details of that scene.

+1 for that feature request if possible!