Adjusting background colours in Inspector

I’m trying to change the background colour for the Comments and Footnotes tab in the Inspector, and can’t for the life of me figure it out. I’m currently using Dark appearance Solarised Dark theme, which I really like. I’ve kept the editors as light coloured. The main issue is that the background for the Comments and Footnotes tab is so dark, I find it really difficult to see at a glance which footnote currently has the focus. Changing the system wide accent and highlight colours doesn’t really help (blue is better, but on a 13" screen it’s harder to see than in the screenshot attached). Is it possible to adjust the background colour for the inspector?

Screenshots attached to illustrate, can add more if that would help. Am using Scrivener 3.2.2, macOS 11.1.

[attachment=0]Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 12.26.17.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 12.14.33.png[/attachment]

This, perhaps?

Scrivener > Preferences > Appearance > Main Editor > Colours > Comments Area

Best

L

That’s it, thank you! One more colour issue that I haven’t been able to figure out is how to change the colour of the footnote tile itself. I don’t see a way to change that in the Textual Marks section. The manual (pp 463–4) leads me to believe that adjusting the colour in Appearance → Textual Marks → Inspector Footnotes should do the trick, but it doesn’t. I wonder if having the Keep Main Editors Light preference checked has an effect on this?

Answering my own question: having the Keep Main Editors Light preference switched on overrides the Footnote tile colour also to keep it light also

Good to hear you have got things as you want them to be.

FOOTNOTE COLOUR
For me, the following does work when using a light or dark theme…

Scrivener > Preferences > Appearance > Textual Marks > Colours > Inspector Footnotes

COMMENT COLOUR
And for anyone reading this thread…

Right click the comment in the inspector and select the colour you want

Best

L