Afer A Week

I’ve been trying Scrivener out for the past week and wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the program. What an amazing amount of thought and effort has gone into your work.

I have always used traditional word processing programs and it is such a pain to have to keep multiple files open and swtich between them in order to see what Scrivener makes available on a single screen. I tried going back to my word processor of choice last night and I could barely stand to look at it – it’s great for finished work, but it doesn’t begin to be the writing tool that Scrivener is. I feel like I’m sitting at a desk with all the reference materials I need spread out around me, within easy reach.

The program has lots of great features, but my favorite so far is the ability to switch between working with a single chapter and the entire draft at will. It really is possible to see the entire forest and a single tree at the same time!

Thanks for all the great work, Kevin. I’ll be standing in line to pay the day you start accepting money.

Margaret

That is exactly what I wanted Scrivener to do, so it is great to hear that it is working for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me your feedback; I really appreciate it.

I am very glad to hear that you are finding Scrivener a useful addition to your writing tools - and please feel free to make any suggestions or report anything that doesn’t quite work for you as you find them.

Thanks again and all the best,
Keith

del

Yes, this is exactly what I was trying to describe to someone about Scr., only you said it better here. Scr. has transformed the way I work. I can’t say enough about both Keith’s thoughtfulness in developing this software and the program itself.

Alexandria

Thanks!