Any way to delete default templates?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, I did search but whilst I found threads relating to it none answered my question directly (btw what happened to the wiki?)

I’ve installed the latest native Linux version and noticed that the templates don’t work, they give a default blank project. So I installed the trial version on Windows, saved a blank project from each of the templates, copied them over, opened them and saved as template.

However now I’ve got two copies of each template - one that works and one that doesn’t. I can see that my new templates are in a directory under .local but I can’t find the files corresponding to the built in ones.

I suppose I could re-do this exercise and rename the imported templates to avoid confusion but it would be nice just to be able to delete the default ones.

Thanks.

I found a way around this issue.

I removed my versions of the templates (/home/paul/.local/share/data/Scrivener/Scrivener/ProjectTemplates/*) and then went through the process again. However this time when I loaded each template project and did “Save as Template” I set the category to “Blank”. So I’ve still got two copies of everything (well the ones I was most interested in anyway) but I know that the ones in Blank are the ones that work.