[B33] Performance issues

The notes for the current beta claim that there have been “overall performance improvements”, but I’m finding the opposite.

If I split the editor and have two documents open side-by-side, I find that when I click in one and then the other, there is a noticeable delay before the footnotes display in the Inspector window. This may be because I have long documents with lots of notes (academic writer) – I have a 13,000 word chapter open with about 100 notes – but I didn’t notice the delay in the previous beta.

Just FYI, these are my specs: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4Ghz, 16Gb RAM, 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070. Windows 10, build 1909. Hardly state of the art, I realise, but I would have thought than sufficient for Scrivener, .