Backups, Collections, Snapshots, Duplicates, Copies & X?

Is there a way to retain an old version of an entire manuscript or chapter folder within a single project file? I’m well into a project that I’d like revise and be able to refer back chapter by chapter (multiple docs). Is there a simple way to do this? I’ve made attempts to use backups, collections and snapshots, but they all seem to fall short.

Perhaps I’m missing something. Here’s my experience, so far:
(a) Backups leave me with multiple project files. Would like to keep material within same project file.
(b) Docs in collections update as changes are made to docs in binder. So unable to retain old versions.
© Snapshots work fine for individual docs, but haven’t found a way to “Scrivenize” them and view as complete chapters/manuscripts.
(d) Looked for a way to duplicate manuscript/chapters, but haven’t found a way to do this.
(e) Tried to copy and paste manuscript/chapter, but unable to get this to work.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Just select the Draft folder - or whatever folder you want duplicated - and use Documents > Duplicate > with Subdocuments and Unique Title (cmd-D).

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Keith

Duhhhh. I knew I was overlooking something. Thought I had checked everywhere for the duplicate menu item…