Beautiful Piece of Software

Just wanted to write to you and let you know how wonderful your software is. I use the word “elegant” for it, since it combines form and function beautifully.
I particularly like the ‘full screen’ feature; it has many useful elements in it to adjust to one’s liking, something that isn’t seen in other programs with the same feature.
Since I am writing both novels and plays, I also appreciate the fact that you have included play-formatting into the program, so that one can concentrate on play-writing, and not play-formatting.
Thanks again for a wonderful program and keep up the most excellent work!
By the way, you mentioned in your blog that you went to Cornwall. Isn’t that where Devon is, as in "Lovely Devon, where it rains eight days out of seven…?

Hi amps,

Thanks for your kind words about Scrivener. :slight_smile: Glad you are finding it useful for both novel-writing and playwriting.

They are neighbouring counties, but they are very similar in terms of beautiful countryside (although the people of Cornwall would rather Cornwall was a separate country like Wales and even have their own flag - and dead language).

All the best,
Keith