BETA 1.5.1.1 RELEASED

Beta post is here -> [url]https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/beta-1-5-1-1-released-newest-24th-jan-2013/20997/1]

Version number in Scrivener about section is still 1.5.0.9.

What is the recommend way to install? Install over previously installed Scrivener or remove old scrivener and do a fresh install. It would be really nice to have an Ubuntu PPA.

Thanks.

Lintian check results for /home/donnie/Downloads/scrivener-1.5.1.1-beta.deb: E: scrivener: maintainer-name-missing lee@literatureandlatte.com Use of uninitialized value $name in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/lintian/lib/Lintian/Check.pm line 202.

I remove and reinstall, but for me that involves deleting the directory and untaring the new one. I think for the Windows/WINE one, I just installed over the old directory. For the real release, I’ll do a clean one.

Scrivener speaks italian!
Thanks!

I just upgraded to 1.5.1.1, when I click “Help -> About” it still shows 1.5.0.9.

As best I can tell, it did update correctly. I’m not worried, just thought you should know. I installed it with the .deb package.

The crashes with file/open and new projects in the previous version are fixed, so I’m assuming they just didn’t change that bit in the GUI. :slight_smile:

I think that’s what happened, they just forgot to change that little bit of code. As long as it works, no worries!