Beta 11: Default Template for Subdocuments Works Unpredictably

I have folders such as Chapter, Characters, Places, and so on, and for each I’ve used the menu option Document > Default Template for Subdocuments to set a template. When in one of those folders and clicking the + icon to create a new document, sometimes I get the document based on the correct template, but sometimes I don’t. Instead, I get a blank document with the default label. I haven’t been able to identify why the process sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. The Chapter folder works much of the time, and it is high up in the binder, while the Places folder doesn’t work much of the time and it is low down in the binder; I don’t know if that is significant. If after working with the beta more I find a pattern, I’ll post a clarification.

Thanks,
Miik