Beta 43 - "Session Count Timeout"?

I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but it’s something that never happened on the previous betas. When I open a project (a conversion from Scriv 1), a message flashes briefly in a small box that says “Session Count Timeout. Session Count Reset.”
Great job with all the fixes on the betas! You guys are rock stars!

Yes, this is new. If you have a session target fixed reset time, you should see the popup message when the targets are reset upon startup. If you do not have a session target fixed time, you should never see the message upon startup.

Hi!

I’ve never set session target fixed reset time, (at least that I know of). However, it get this message now. How do I turn off the settings that are causing it?

Thanks.

Please, check Project > Project Targets > Options > “Session Target” tab. It could be that some projects have it switched on to automatic reset at 1:00am each day. You can turn off the notifications by the check box at the bottom: “Show target notifications”.

Thanks Tiho!

Thanks, Tiho! Mine had gotten set as well but I hadn’t thought of it as a bug to report - maybe I was testing session targets? Anyway, that seems to have fixed it.

This suggested fix did the trick!

Thank you!

Hello!

Got the latest beta version.

When I enter “Compose Mode” now in Scrivener 3 for Window, my text is surrounded by a white highlight. See attachments. This happens with text files that pre-existed before I updated to this current beta version.

Any suggestions on fixing this?

I see no attachment? A screenshot showing this would be nice, as your description is somewhat unclear.

You can change the background of the Composition mode in File > Options (F12) > Appearance > (left side menu) compostion… > (top tab bar) Colors.

Thank you for the quick response. I actually figured this out.

In COMPOSE MODE, I have to select the highlighted area. Then I must right click and select "Highlight color. FInally, I select “Remove Color,” and all looks find in COMPOSE MODE.

NOTE: I’ve never highlighted text in COMPOSE MODE, so I was a little confused what it appeared Highlighted. But now all is well.

Thanks,