Blank Error When I Try to Compile For Kindle

Hello everyone! I need some help.

I’m trying to compile my book for Kindle. When I press the button to compile after selecting the options I want, Kindle Previewer opens for a little bit. It says my book’s compiling, but when it’s finished, this error appears and Kindle Previewer closes:

I would just look up the error code if it had one, but it’s blank. Therefore, I have come here for help. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Are you using Kindle Previewer 3.48 (the latest version)? And when you open Kindle Previewer itself, does it appear to be working correctly?

I am having exactly the same problem. Kindle Previewer opens up when I compile and appears to be working and I can see a preview of the start of the book but then the reviewer closes down saying it cannot compile due to the following error message, but there is no error message. I have tried several times. I have the latest Kindle Previewer which I installed today.
Please can you advise what might be the problem as I have no way to create Mobi books at the moment.