Blurry font rendering?

I opened one of my projects this morning and immediately noticed that the text looked just slightly out of focus.

I tried copying a paragraph over to a new project at the same zoom level, and there it looks fine; I also tried copying a paragraph from that other project over to my current one, and it became blurry. I tried making a duplicate of my current project in Finder, and it has the same problem; however, I also tried starting a new project and copying everything over by dragging all the folders from one binder to the other, and in the new one everything shows up fine. I promise I’m not imagining this!

Does anyone know what’s going on here? Is this a bug or is it a setting I’ve accidentally changed?

Search “blurry fonts” here where it’s been discussed before. Might find some clues for your situation.

I did search that and I did not find any clues.

Ok. No clues, or no clues that resolved the issue? What did you try?

I have no idea what could be causing this at the project level, but try resetting the project’s display settings and see if that makes a difference. Resetting a Project's Display Settings / macOS: Troubleshooting / Knowledge Base - Literature and Latte Support

That did fix it! Thanks!