Blurry text on Surface Pro 4 with Scrivener 1.9.7

Hello to all,
first of all sorry for my bad English. I’m using Scrivener, regularly purchased, on a Surface Pro 4 and unfortunately, despite the efforts of the developers of the screens with high resolution problem is still not resolved, the text you see blurred. Anything goes, but a writing program can NOT afford a similar lack. For me it is very annoying and become difficult to see the text as well … Since it is a known problem that developers would like to know if and when they plan to solve it permanently and if, in the meantime, is there any workaround that is not making the interface of the program unusable because they are too small … be wrong, but i do not think that Apple customers have this problem … i’m not asking the same functions between platforms (which would still result given the same price), but one thing critical to a program for writers. I do not think it is asking too much. Thank you

Hi there, I had similar issues with my Hi-Res screen. I found a solution! It has to do with Windows scaling, there’s a tutorial here: pcworld.com/article/2098586/ … plays.html and then set the exception on Scrivener (instructions on the page I linked to). It’s completely clear for me now which is very exciting :slight_smile: