Bought Scrivener through App Store, payment through, cant download

Hi!
I’ve just tried buying Scrinever through the app store on my Macbook. Initially it said “payment declined”, so I thought something was wrong with my card details and went to check them and tried again. This time I got “The itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time” error, but right after that two payments went through (I receive an SMS whenever I make a payment from my card). After that, one of them got immediately refunded. But I still can’t download scrivener as the button doesn’t change from “buy app”. Can you please help me with this?

Thanks you!

If you go to the “Purchases” tab of the App Store, is Scrivener listed there? If not, then the refund on the 2nd purchase may have confused Apple’s servers, and that will require contacting them directly. support.apple.com/en-us/HT203421 (scroll to the bottom under the “CONTACT APPLE SUPPORT” header and click Get Started).

If you do see it in your purchase history (I believe the Mac App Store application has a “Purchases” section, or maybe that’s under “Updates”), but it won’t download, then the problem probably lies somewhere between your computer and Apple’s servers. Try rebooting/restarting everything to do with your connection to Apple.com (computer, internet router…) or relocate to another network if you can.