Note’s real title is removed because of automatic title generation.
Way to reproduce a bug:
- In Options/General change “Save after period of inactivity” to something like 5 seconds.
- Copy some text. It actually does matter what kind of text you use. The best way is to copy some text from inside the gmail message written in the html.
- Create new Note (Ctrl-N)
- Quickly go to text area and paste the text.
- Quickly go to title area (where it should read “Untitled”) and write something (“fasdfasd”). Leave the cursor there.
- Wait some seconds.
- See how the title text you just wrote disappeared because of the automatic title generator.
This obviously shouldn’t happen. Generating a title if the cursor is already there, but nothing is written - this can be debated. But the title generator definitely shouldn’t work, if user did any change (added or deleted even one character).