BUG 2.9.20 Compile does not respect setting to preserve formatting in editor

Bug description:
I’m using the Windows Beta of Scrivener. One of the compile formats I have has the exported docx preserve the formatting set in the editor (font, spacing, indents, etc.). This works fine on the Mac version, but for the Windows version, the exported docx file does not have all the formatting preserved (indeed, all indents are lost)

Steps to reproduce:
Set up the compile options to use the option where “MAIN text formatting will be based on how text appears in the editor” and compile. On the Mac this works just fine. On Windows it loses the indents and other formatting attributes.

Hi everyza18

Could you give us a bit more information on what you are experiencing? Which compile format are you using (the name should be on the left of the Compile Window). Are you using a template?

Several of the section layouts have sample text saying “MAIN text formatting will be based on how text appears in the editor” Can you tell us which one is causing the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Sorry I didn’t get back to this earlier. I can confirm though that as of Beta 24 I’m no longer seeing this bug.