BUG: Crashed Scrivener by pasting web content containing video and images

Minidump file attached (Zipped to conserve space).

I copied a large chunk of an article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/?noredirect=on

And pasted it into a document in a folder in the research folder.

Scrivener warned me it didn’t paste everything, I clicked OK, and Scrivener crashed.

I know we had issues with pasting Web Content, and some of those definitely still exist (making the text one long link, etc), but I wasn’t expecting a crash from a paste.

Scrivener does not do well at pasting embedded images. If I copy the image afterwards and place it in the article, it accepts the image without complaint. Otherwise, I see a blurry thing that purports to be an image. Often, those are not important to me, but sometimes, they’re critical (graphs and charts in a scientific article, for example).

In this case, all the text copied just fine (I re-opened the project to see), but none of the images made it. The cause of the crash may have been the video embedded in that article. Not sure why, but that’s the major difference I can see when comparing it to more successful pastes from the web.
1b3feacc-e3e5-43e2-99c2-30b83694e41e.zip (33.9 KB)