BUG: Custom Styles Lost When Creating Project from Custom Template

I have a custom template I created some time ago which includes four custom styles for headlines, subheads, text notes and standard text. When creating new documents using that template the custom styles are lost and documents use No Style on placeholder text rather than the custom settings I originally set, although the font sizes, boldness, etc seem to be kept.

I did reopen my template in the current version of Scrivener (2.9.0.24 Beta) and Save As Template again to ensure it was up to date. I retested and the issue remains. This bug seems to have been introduced either in the current or just prior iteration as the template worked (kept custom styles) about a month ago when I last used it.

I did not test built-in templates yet to see if they also lose custom styles.