I found one other similar post from the previous beta release, so I guess you must be aware of this, but in case you thought it was fixed, here’s what happened:
- I defined a new style called Body
- I tried to modify that style by updating a usage of it, then right clicking the style in the styles panel
- the update window said it would update all formatting etc. for this paragraph style
- it then proceeded to completely change the line spacing, font, and various other things into something almost completely different in every respect from what I had done, and it didn’t even look like the original definition of the style either
… so something is seriously buggy there.