[bug] UUID File error on Windows after saving from iOS to Dropbox

The only lead I have is that this never happened until I started using the latest Beta on Windows and then enabled Night Mode on iOS. After syncing to Dropbox, the most recently edited page triggers a warning, (which I’m sorry I didn’t get a screenshot of), when opening in Windows that there is a problem with the UUID style or theme (something like that) of a particular mobile sync folder containing the recently edited rtf file. The sync is partially successful but the file that triggers the error is erased entirely from the project.

EDIT: Could also be an error with syncing of Bookmarks, since I haven’t started using them until very recently.

Happened again. :cry:
Screenshot (220).png