Bug with date type custom metadata

Using most recent version as of now (2.9.9.13), I’ve noticed two small issues with the date type metadata. Firstly, once you create the field, it cannot be set or edited in the inspector (unless I’m just missing how to do so). If you add it to the outliner view you can edit it there but that’s the only way I’ve found. The other issue is during the actual creation of the field. If using a custom format and not familiar with it and click on the help button, the blurb that comes up is too large to view in its entirety and can’t scroll, so it seems as though at least a bit (impossible to tell how much) is hidden from view off screen as a result.

EDIT: I’ve also just noticed that if you include a time, the minutes always show as 12 no matter what value I put there.

These are the only problems I’ve had so far though and am loving the new features :slight_smile:

Since this is about the Beta, it really should be posted here: https://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

That said, there are a number of date/time metadata bugs that have been reported and still remain on the list of outstanding issues - for instance: [url][LH4611] can't enter data custom metadata] which I believe addresses your issue.

Ah, my apologies. I mistakenly thought that this was where to post about the beta. Which might also explain why I didn’t find similar issues when searching here for them. Thank you for providing links to the correct locations!