Bug: Since the new update, I’ve noticed that once I hit about 50K in words, my document stops counting new words. If I select all, it’ll show me the correct word count on the bottom, however, it doesn’t reflect it in my target bar.
I’ve attempted to start new documents, thinking that maybe it was a glitch. So far, it hasn’t help. The glitch has happened four times, as of last night. I tried new projects with the same result. Even cutting some words to see if it changes the over all word count, it does not.
Thousands of words haven’t been documented, and while I can see the actual words, I’m hesitant to continue forward within the same document. I’d rather not accidentally lose all of my work.
I’m running the 3.3.6 software on a MacMini OS Sonoma 14.2.1