Bullet point formatting appears by accident

I have some blocks of text that do not reference the bullet point format. Just using justified text.

However, whenever I copy and paste the text directly from Scrivener to Word for Mac (latest version), something is causing the bullet point formatting to appear. In the screenshot, Scrivener Mac is on the right, and Word document is on the left with bullet points getting inserted.

I don’t have any idea how to resolve this because I did not format Scrivener to use bullet points.

Any suggestions on what I can do here to troubleshoot? End of the day, I need my Scrivener work in Word, and having to manually massage this in Word is painful and time consuming.

Okay, I’m an idiot. Even though I didn’t insert any List format on the text, I simply went to the Format menu and selected “No List” and that cleared out the problem. Kinda strange how it created the bullet points to start with for no reason, but taking the quick step to select the text and select “no bullets” did the trick! Thank goodness the work-around was this easy!