Can I load Scrivener onto another computer?

I bid Windows farewell & replaced '7 with Linux Mint. Y’don’t have a current Scrivener version for Linux, I’ve asked already. May I load Scrivener onto another (Win7) computer and use my existing key to continue using the program? Haven’t found a Linux program that I like nearly as well as I like Scrivener. Like Linux Mint more than MS.

Thanks for your considerations.

Cheers!
CyberDave358

Scrivener FAQ:

Can I use Scrivener on multiple computers?
Absolutely! Scrivener comes with what we call a “household” licence, which means that you can install Scrivener on any machines you own and of which you are the primary user. You can also install it on the computers of family members living in the same house as you. (Please refer to the ‘Do I need different licences for each platform?’ FAQ above.)
Please note that this does not apply if you buy from Apple’s App Store, however. Apple has its own licensing for software it sells. If you buy from the App Store, you can still use Scrivener on multiple computers, but only computers that are set up to use your Apple account.

Not only can you use your license on another Windows computer, you can use WINE on Linux and run the Scrivener version for Windows under WINE. Search the forum for threads on how to do this; people are doing it with both the current release version (1.9.x) and the 3.x beta.