Can I make my own colums names in Outliner view?

I am stil trying to find a way to make a nice time event document and was wondering if there is a way to create my own colum names in the Outliner view. That way, I would be able to create a Timeline document, and create colums with names like: Character, Date and Event.

Is this possible?

André

No, there is no way of doing that. The columns in the outline view are restricted to the data available in the inspector.
All the best,
Keith

Another question still with the idea of making a good overview of events:
I made a table in Scrivener and inserted some events with names and dates, works good as well for me, as long as I can make a nice list with everything that happend till now with my caracters during the last 2 books. Now, however, I want to insert a row or cell. This doesn’t seem to be possible so I have to move all the info more rows down. Would it be possible to make a little bit more advanced tabel inspector that can do things like insert?

I’m afraid not - unless Apple update it. Tables have nothing to do with me but come “free” with the Apple text system - if you look in TextEdit you will see that Scrivener is just using the same built-in system.
Best,
Keith

Ah, I see. I didn’t even realize that the text editor used in Scrivener was Textedit itself :blush:

Again, I found another way of making a nice outline of my events. I found a very small and free program called Deepnotes. It makes a simpel outline and a mindmap of the info that I put in. I exported a textfile and printed a pdf of the mind map, and pulled it into Scrivener. I think this will work for me, not sure what else I would want to use a timeline for then just having events in cronological order and to look it up when needed. Deepnotes does just that.

André