Can I make the heading section of index cards bigger?

Hi all,

I like to format my index card headings with quite a big font, but because the height of the index card heading section is fixed this means that I can’t see the whole of my (longish) titles - they get cut off after a few words.

I would love to be able to adjust the height of the heading section of the index cards (i.e. lower the divider between the heading and main body of the cards, or have an ‘adjust header section automatically to fit text’ option, to make the heading section of the index card bigger) so that the header section would take up more room in proportion to the main body of the index cards.

I can’t figure out how to do this, and whilst I’m grateful for the opportunity to procrastinate over what I’m supposed to be writing with scrivener, I’ve tried and failed for long enough and would be really grateful for tips if this can be done!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Em

Hi Em,

The header itself can’t be resized, but you can make the entire card wider if you like by dragging the divider between the inspector and the editor or, when viewing the corkboard, clicking the icon in the right of the editor footer and adjusting the slider for the card size.

Aah, thanks for the reply. That’s a shame, it would be handy to be able to embiggen index cards title sections. Maybe in an update someday…