Can someone help create Presets for me?

Hi,

I developed a style guide and Microsoft Word templates, but I also need to create a number of Scrivener presets (based on the Word template and style guide).

I’m not very familiar w/ Scrivener and I was wondering if you know someone who could help create Presets?

This would be a paid project of course.

Appreciate your help!

Moderator Note: I’ve moved this to the Usage forum, which isn’t ideal, but not as many people read the tech support forum. You might get better feedback here.

I presume this was for the Mac version?

You may find that - with a little bit of help and advice from the forum - you can do these yourself. Why not post a little more about what you are looking for and we’ll see if we can get you started.

Here’s the complicated bit: I’m on a PC and the client’s on a Mac, and we’d need something that would preferably work on both.

Any ideas on how to make this happen?

That one is tricky, as whilst the project file standard is the same between the two formats, I believe the format for compile settings file is different.

Will your client need to access the files as a Scrivener document, or could they use a compiled document in PDF / RTF or something?