Cannot drag Notes within Scapple

Hello,

I understand it should be possible to drag notes around the Scapple document by selecting one or multiples and drag them while holding the left mouse button.

That does not seem to be working for me. I select, drag them but they do not move at all.

If I enable through Alt+M the Arrow Keys to move notes, they work, but I can’t seem to make it work through the mouse.

I assume there’s a setting or something that’s working against me, and I’m hopeful there’s an easy solution to this.

(I’m on Win10 and Scapple is Trial still.)

Also, I tried this with a new document instead of the one I already had, and the issue is the same.

Thank you.

Edit:

Nevermind that, uninstall-reinstall managed to fix the issue. Thank you nonetheless, it’s very nice. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem in Windows 8.0. Uninstall/reinstall did not fix the issue. Using the Trial, only on about the 4th day. Love the tool but wont buy it if this bug persists.
Can move notes with the arrow keys but not the mouse in new or existing files. Can add new notes and edit text in existing notes.