Well, I just downloaded Scrivener yesterday, and so far I love it! I’ve worked with many beta, so I fully understand the concept, and I here I am with my first bug report!
I’m running the latest Beta (downloaded last night). BTW, is there way to check the version number from inside the program? That will come in handy, but I can’t find it.
When I create a reference, if I update the title, no entries/updates I make in the second block actually take, so creating a reference is multiple steps when it appears to only be one.
Reproducing the error:
- Pull up a document.
- Click the references button.
- Click the + and then Create External Reference
- Double click the New Reference
- Change the title to Reference and type something into the bottom block, then hit enter.
- Double click the Reference and you will see nothing is in the bottom block. Type again into the bottom block without altering the title block, then hit enter.
- Double click the Reference again and the changes are there.