Can't get more of the screen to show my page

Anyone know how I can remove all this ‘lost’ space? It’s really frustrating to have to write in such a small area. I can go to ‘composition mode’ and write full page, but it makes it annoying when I want to switch through drafts/other files. I have tried reinstalling it but no luck. Thanks

*I am trying to post a screenshiot but it won’t let me. I have blank space above my ‘writing pad’ as well as to the right. It occupies almost 1/2 the screen space that would otherwise be the writing pad

Did you by any chance hide the Inspector (the panel on the right) and opened another Editor split (above)?

I’ve increased your trust level to allow you to post screenshots. (New users can’t as an anti-spam measure.)

Here is how my screen looks.

If I open the inspector it looks like this

Okay, that looks… unhealthy. :thinking: Could you give Window → Layouts → Standard a try?

Could you tell me which version of Scrivener you have, please, and with which version of Mac OS?

If you don’t have the latest version, Scrivener 3.2.3, please update. If that doesn’t help, please reset the project display settings, as explained here:
https://scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb/macos-troubleshooting/resetting-a-projects-display-settings