Can't launch Scrivener after Scriv quit unexpectedly

==========
The application Scrivener quit unexpectedly after it was relaunched

Mac OS X and other applications are not affected.
Click Relaunch to launch the application again. Click report to see more details or send a report to Apple

Igonre – Report – Relaunch

==========
Do you want to reset application settings for Scrivener?

The application quit unexpectedly after it was relaunched. Resetting the application setting may fix the problem.
You will be given the opportunity to restore your original settings when you quit the application

Do not relaunch – Reset and relaunch – Relaunch

These two repeats for eternity when I tried to open Scrivener after my macbook ran out of battery.
Wonder if there’s a fix?

Thanks.

I don’t have any particularly smart ideas at the moment (my ideas for things like this, particularly when I’m as tired as I am now, tend to run along the lines of “reinstall the program” and “smack the computer around until it behaves itself”), but it might help to give Keith any console errors that are coming up for Scrivener or submit the crash report if it didn’t automatically pop up the option to do that. ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports may have a Scrivener report dated relevantly that you could supply him with. To check if the console is reporting anything when you attempt to launch the program:

I reinstall and it works correctly now. I was prompted to send the error log and I did for your reference. Thank you.