Can't Save Templates

I have looked on the forum but can’t see this anywhere. I was helping a friend with Scrivener and tried to save a writing template. She had just updated to the new version via the App Store. I will attach the screenshots of the error. Her hard drive has plenty of space and it wouldn’t save the template, giving the error message I’ve attached. I tried even saving one of the templates that comes with Scrivener but got the same error.

I have the new version of Scrivener on my Mac, but my menu doesn’t look the same as the one I’ve screenshotted on hers.

Is this a bug or am I missing something? I’ve been using Scrivener almost since it was released and have never run into this.

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 9.35.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 9.35.20 AM.png

Erm – try this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20088

Martin.

Thanks Martin! I looked but didn’t see anything about this problem.

Yes, sorry for the inconvenience on this. As mentioned in the thread to which Martin linked, this is fixed for the next update, but in the meantime you can use the version on our site, which should recognise you as a registered user. Also note that there’s a 2.4 beta available here:

https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/scrivener-2-x-update-betas-download-here/11262/1

All the best,
Keith