Changing the color of Scrivener Links

Is there any way to change the color of Scrivener links? I like to have my background in the editor set to a chalkboard-green with light grey text, and when I make a Scrivener link, the color is dark blue and it’s hard to read. I can’t seem to find an area in the options menu for changing this color. Am I missing it, or is there no way to do it?

This should be handled by the “Links” color in the Color section of the Appearance tab in Tools > Options… but there’s a bug right now whereby colors set for this aren’t applying. Once that gets fixed you’ll be able to adjust the color for the editor and for full screen.

I did think of a workaround if anyone else has the same problem as me (though I doubt it.) After creating the scrivener link, I then highlight the link in yellow, so that the link then becomes blue text in a yellow box on the green background. Very visible, and easy to find.

I’m currently having this problem in the latest official release, 1.0.3. I am new to Scrivener, is this a common problem? I am currently still on the trial version if that makes a difference. I would like to know is there an upcoming fix in beta or any additional user-created solutions? Thanks.

It’s a bug in the 1.0.3 version, so it is a common problem in that sense–it won’t work right for anyone. :slight_smile: However, it has been fixed for the next release, which I expect to be available in a few weeks. There’s currently a public beta (1.1.0.4) which you could take a look at if you’re interested (the forum for that is here)–just keep in mind it’s still beta.