Chapter blank on iOS mobile but present on Windows PC

Help!

I’m desperately trying to finish a chapter on the go but the chapter keeps showing up entirely blank on my mobile (iPhone so iOS) but when I open it on my laptop (Windows) it’s there. I resaved an entirely new scrivener file last night and hoped that would sort it but the same issue is happening today

I can’t afford to not work on this chapter today and I can’t login on my laptop.

All help welcome and needed. Thank you in advance!!

Has it Synched completely?

Write the Chapter outside of Scrivener and insert it later.

Yes, everything else is there (all the other chapters and all my notes etc)

I’m halfway through and it’s really hard to pick up without what I already have done…

A troubleshooting guide for iOS synchronization can be found here: Quick Troubleshooting for iOS Syncing / iOS / Knowledge Base - Literature and Latte Support

The first thing I would check is to make sure the Dropbox software is installed and running on the PC. Even if “it worked before,” it’s not unusual for software updates to silently disable Dropbox.

I keep wondering if this is one of those cases where you might have, for example, used Save As on your project on Windows, and thus for the fresh chapter have been working in a different actual project than the one mobile is syncing with.

Both might be in Dropbox, but perhaps more likely is that a Save As one is somewhere else on your Win computer/laptop. Even if both are actually in Dropbox, you’d need to open the new copy on your mobile to be in sync with that.

If this is the actual scene…