Chapter names in front of each renamed heading and in TOC

Hi this happens when I try and copy and paste my prose poetry to Novel template and compile into ebook epub file:

Contents

CHAPTER ONE Title Page
CHAPTER TWO Copyright
CHAPTER THREE Table of Contents
CHAPTER FOUR Acknowledgments
CHAPTER FIVE The Kiss Of Life
CHAPTER SIX Prose 2

The folders each have a prefix that will appear when compiled saying CHAPTER (NUMBER).

How do I remove the CHAPTER (NUMBER) here?

Also this happens in the rest of the ebook after compiling:

CHAPTER TWO
Copyright

Copyright © 2014 by Yuna Angell
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Front cover image: Yuna Angell’s portrait
Front cover background image: Sandy beach picture from Fotolia.com

========================

The last two sentences I already formatted with “enter” and space lines but it got crammed together.

Above the “Copyright” the CHAPTER (NUMBER) appears again.

How do I fix this? And how do I make the alignment work? Everything is done well in Scrivener but once compiled the alignments never got preserved.

Thanks
Yuna

The Novel template is setup to use the Standard Manuscript Format compile preset, which overrides the editor formatting and adds chapter numbering to files and folders directly in the Manuscript (Draft) folder, among other things. Try choosing the “Original” preset instead (from the Format As drop-down menu in compile) and see how you like those results. “Original” pretty much gives you just what you see in the editor, without overriding formatting or adding extra frills. From there, you can tweak the settings as you like to add titles or such if you do want those, but it should provide a better starting point than the manuscript format.