Character images on cards in Corkboard?

Is there a way I can I set up a character note card on the corkboard with a photograph or other image of the character(s) on the notecards?

I’d like to be able to see my entire “cast” of characters on the corkboard and see them whenever I need to take a look at them and think about them.

I’d like to be able to study my characters, to go back see them whenever I’ve got the urge or need, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to put characters and their images on cards on the corkboard.

Or am I wrong?

Thanks.

Yes, you can do this. Each item in the binder can have both a text and image card (though only one of them can be shown at a time). To quickly flip between the two just press Cmd-7, but you can also click the little “index card” icon in the Inspector synopsis and select the “photo” icon. Once you have the mode switched, drag the image you wish to use for your character profile into the synopsis area of the Inspector.

Thank you. That works. It would be great to have QuickLook capability built into this too.

The software already has Quick Look integration for any file type it does not support for viewing or editing in the main editor. It is only supported for OS X 10.7 or greater however. I’m not sure if that is what you mean though.