cmd y, footnotes, and Sente

Hi all,

I have been using Scrivener and Sente together for several years. I use a lot of footnotes. To get them into Scrivener I first create a footnote and then hit command y and the citation appears in the footnote. No problem. Works great.

But then today, rather than getting the full citation, I get the author’s last name and the pub date in braces. I have not made any changes.

Can someone please tell me how to revert back to getting the full citation!! Thanks very much.

This is a Sente question, really, as the setting must have changed there - it’s up to Sente what gets pasted back into Scrivener. Hopefully a Sente user can help you, though.
All the best,
Keith

Indeed it is! Thanks Keith. Who knows how it changed, but I was able to change it back in preferences and then gestures. Business as usual. Oh, while I have you: Scrivener has been excellent! I’ve written a book, countless essays, lectures, and so forth using it. Many thanks.

Glad you’re back up and running - and many thanks for the kind words, I’m glad Scrivener is proving useful!
All the best,
Keith