[Color] settings for specific projects

What I have never tried in all my years with Scrivener is to change the binder background color for only one project. If I do that in the settings, the color changes in all projects. Is it possible to choose a different color for different projects?

Everything found in the options’ panel are global settings.
Any exception you’ll find in Project > Project Settings.

This is not one of them.

Mm, that’s all I can find there. Does that mean you can’t choose the color of the binder for each project?

Correct. As Vincent said that is not one of the per project setting options.

Ok, thanks, that’s actually a pity. :slightly_smiling_face:

May I ask why you’d want that?

If it is that you have conflicts with some of your label’s color, try this: #f0eff4
It works with pretty much anything.

Nothing really important. If the binder of different projects has different colors, it is easier to distinguish the projects visually.

Use different label colors.
Of course, that’d be functional only if you ain’t already using labels…
Replace the “no label” with one of your own (you may set a label to be the label by default) and give this one label a color per project.
Then,

(Although, if I may share my opinion, that’s somewhat time wasted. There is the project’s title at the top. And the content. And the binder titles…)

Ok, was just a question. I don’t really need that. And sure, I can read.

But come on @Vincent_Vincent . It’s not that hard to understand :slightly_smiling_face:

Imagine you had several project windows open and they all had their own color so you could recognize them right away. Think of stickies :wink:

Understood. Maybe I’ll try that. But now that I think about it, I would rather have colored editors than binders :innocent: