Colored Notecards?

I’ve only played around with Scrivener for a couple days, but it’d be great if you could change the background color of notecards (like how the labels work with the pushpins).

When I’m notecarding in fleshspace, I find it to be very helpful. :slight_smile:

Let me second that - I tend to use colour quite a bit for information/labeling, etc. while writing. I’d like to be able to colorize notecards, binder icons, document backgrounds, you name it. :slight_smile: I’d also like to be able to add to and edit the highlight menu (don’t like that greenish-yellow colourt :slight_smile: ) and assign labels to the highlight colours as well.

How would this information be expressed in other views, or would it only be expressed in the Corkboard?

You can do that last part already. Try searching for highlights, it is in the Find menu (Cmd-Ctrl-H). Setting labels in that palette will change the menu labels as well.

Welcome aboard. Please note, however, that the wishlist is closed for 1.0, though I may consider these for a post 1.0 release. For now, colour labels are handled via corkboard pins (alt-cmd-P).
Best,
Keith