Colour Problem in Full Screen 1.5.7.0

Hi guys,

I keep getting the same problem and I’ve yet to fix it myself. My full screen colour is set to white but always is black when I switch from editor to full screen and also typing straight into full screen.

I’ve created new settings profiles but the result is the same.

This is not pasted text but inputted by me. I can change colour to white by using the remove colour option but the white text option should stick without it.

I may be misinterpreting, but it sounds like the problem is that your main editor has the text colour set to black rather than no colour. Since the text is specifically coloured black, then, it stays that way when switching to full screen. To test this, go into the Editor tab of Tools > Options and choose “Remove Color” for the sample text. Then you can create a new document and type a bit in the editor and switch to FS to see if the colour now shows as white in FS. For existing documents, you’ll need to select the text and choose “Remove Color” to have it appear in the default display colour for each editor space.

Thanks MM that worked!!!

I don’t suppose there is an easy way to apply Remove Colour’ to multiple documents is there? I have several to do in this project. And several other projects…

Unfortunately there’s not right now, because it’s not possible yet select across Scrivenings. That would be the way to do it, but the current framework doesn’t allow for that. So come 2.0 this should be doable, but that’s probably a bit longer than you’ll want to wait for fixing this in your current projects. :neutral_face: