Compile and page web

Now I can compile Draft in a unique web page.
I would compile : each item selected in Draft = one page web

With this modification (is-it possible ?) Scrivener would almost be a great useful site builder !
Thanks for all

Hi,

This isn’t possible at the moment and although it’s been on my list for consideration for a while, it does step a little out of what Scrivener was intended for. However, what you could do is the following:

1. Export to .epub.
  2. Change the extension to .zip.
  3. Unzip the file.
  4. Extract the HTML files.

All the best,
Keith

Thanks for your quick answer.
The unzip file contain only one page like the compile direct web page.
My suggestion is :
Scrivener is wonderful for writters. But with one or two (? three) (? light ?!!!) modifications , the number of your buyers would be greater….
Thanks for Scrivener
cordially

There will be as many HTML files as there are page breaks - it breaks things up by page breaks.

Honestly, there have only been two or three requests for something like this in the six years Scrivener has been on sale, and Scrivener isn’t really aimed at building websites. It would take far more than one or two modifications, too.

Thanks !!! wonderful !
I’ve forgotten page breaks !!!

“Honestly, there have only been two or three requests for something like this in the six years Scrivener has been on sale, and Scrivener isn’t really aimed at building websites. It would take far more than one or two modifications, too.”

I understand you. It does not matter. Scrivener is fantastic. I always think to expand the customer base by expanding the capabilities of the software. But sometimes a small change would require an upheaval of the code! Too bad. The possibilities of rearrangement Scrivener + Scapple + Aeon are very important … (but I will dream to see a meta-data with a contextual menu for each item …).

One more times : thanks for Scrivener !!!and your quick answer !

Thanks for the kind words - much appreciated. :slight_smile:

This is totally justified and with my comments you can expect my next suggestions :wink:)))
and…the french translation ???
I’m a volunteer to help you!
Cordially

The French translations is in progress - version 2.5 will be translated into French, German and Spanish. :slight_smile:

Thanks ! I wait and you wait my next suggestions :wink:))