- I select Compile (using a custom keyboard shortcut).
- The screen shows the options selected from the most recent compile I did. The option to ‘Add Front Matter’ is selected, with the file nameTitlePage selected. TitlePage appears as the first of the files in the file-list.
- I change the collection to compile, using the drop-down menu.
- The option to ‘Add Front Matter’ is still selected, and the file name TitlePage is still selected. But now TitlePage is not in the list of files.
- I compile.
- TitlePage is not in included in the output.
- In order to include it, I have to deselect ‘Add Front Matter’ and reselect it.
Thanks! I’ve got this on the list.